COVID-19 Sub-Variant to Lead Shanghai to Lockdown?
After living in Shanghai for 16 years, an American family decides to leave the Chinese city they call home. They explain what became the last straw.
China announces its first case of a COVID-19 subvariant in Shanghai. Heavy restrictions are coming back to the city, while locals fear going back under lockdown.
Beijing voices four preconditions for improving China–Australia relations. Australia’s prime minister responds.
One man says he witnessed a patient being prepared for live organ harvesting in a Chinese military hospital. The non-consenting donor was still alive.
Topics in this episode:
- Goodbye Shanghai After 16 Years: Covid-19 Curbs Send American Family Packing
- Shanghai Lockdown Stops Locals from Catching Flight
- Covid-19 Sub-variant to Lead Shanghai to Lockdown?
- Australian PM to China: We Don’t Respond to Demands
- Prisoner Killed in China for a Liver: Witness
- China’s New Swine Flu May Infect Humans: Study
- Heatwaves in Chinese Cities Buckle Roads, Melt Roofs
- U.S. Deploys F-35 Stealth Fighters to S. Korea
- India Seizes Money Linked to Smartphone Maker
- DOC: China Authorities Reject Couple’s Request for Help Finding Their Son, Taken 32 Years Earlier
- Pakistan’s ‘Made in China’ Warships Flawed
- Ukrainian Communist Party Permanently Banned
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: