Broader Curbs on US Chips Exports to China: Report
Biden’s new clean energy adviser is under scrutiny. An investigation looks into whether he’s tied to China.
Are American tax dollars paying for Chinese forced labor products? Lawmakers on the House Oversight Committee are looking for answers.
China-made chips are getting built into iPhone 14. One lawmaker says the Silicon Valley tech giant is playing with fire.
Chinese house church members are seeking help from the U.N. They’re after a lifetime of freedom to practice their religion.
Topics in this episode:
- Biden in Ohio: Time to Bury the Rust Belt
- Broader Curbs on U.S. Chips Exports to China: Report
- New WH Clean Energy Adviser’s China Ties
- GOP Raises Concern: Forced Labor Solar Panels
- Report: iPhone 14 to Use Chips from China
- Chinese Church Members Appeal for U.n. Help
- Parade in Poland Celebrates Falun Gong
- Get Ready for a War to Stop It: Grant Newsham on Possible Taiwan Invasion
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
BUY Jan 6 DVD: The Real Story of Jan. 6 Documentary（102 Minutes, Color) , Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: