65M in 33 Chinese Cities Under Lockdown
An Air Force general is warning the United States would make a Chinese invasion of Taiwan Beijing’s most difficult battle.
A $30 million donation is given, all for Taiwan’s civilian defense programs. The Taiwanese businessman making the donation is giving up his foreign citizenship in favor of the island.
China is fearing for its economy. But there’s still no end in sight for the country’s “zero-COVID-19” policy.
Because of the strategy, 65 million are under full or semi-lockdown.
Reports from western China’s recent earthquake are in. Dozens were found dead, with more still missing. Survivors say they were stopped from fleeing to safety when they tried to leave their buildings.
Topics in this episode:
- General: U.S. Would Cut Off China’s Logistic Support If Beijing Opts to Attack Taiwan
- U.S. Test Launches Intercontinental Ballistic Missile
- Taiwan Conducts Military Drills Amid China Tension
- Taiwan Businessman Donates $30M to Train Civilians
- China’s Trade Falters as Demand Wanes
- No $: China to Pay Yuan, Roubles for Russian Gas
- Russia’s Putin, China’s Xi to Meet Sept. 15
- Pentagon: Russia to Buy Weapons from N. Korea
- China Earthquake Death Toll Still Rising
- Report: China Boosts Tibet DNA Collection Campaign
- UK’s Tugendhat: Ban Chinese Tech, Xinjiang Cotton
- Trump Raid Benefits China Agenda: Analyst
- KPMG Sued for $830M Over Chinese Audit
- China-Made High-Speed Trains Arrive in Indonesia
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: