WrestleMania burns: WWE star Triple H said that he suffered second degree burns during Wrestlemania 29 over the weekend as he was making his ring entrance.
However, the cause of the burns, which covered his torso and arm, was caused by dry ice rather than fire, reported TMZ.
Triple H walked through a special effects machine that used dry ice to create a smoke and fog effect when he entered the stage.
The wrestler ignored the burns and continued the event.
Some fans didn’t believe that he suffered the burns or their seriousness, so he went on Twitter and posted a photo showing his scar.
“For those wondering… Stuff stuck to me at mania was dry ice. Gave me 2nd degree burns on torso & arms,” he tweeted.
“Hand and arm not working, head to toe pain…… loved every minute!!!!!” he said earlier.