Walmart Black Friday 2016 Deals, Sales: Hours, Doorbusters, Opening and Closing Times
Walmart is open on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24, starting at 6 a.m. local time—with Black Friday deals and sales.
The store will be open for the next 24 hours. However, at some places, lines have already amassed outside the store to get doorbuster sales.
Online, the Black Friday deals have already begun. There are nearly 2,000 Black Friday deals going on right now. They can be accessed by visiting the special webpage.
Here is a compilation of some of the best deals for Walmart, per BGR:
- MSUNG 75″ 6500 Series – 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV – 2160p, 120MR: $2,197.99 (save $2,802)
- VIZIO SmartCast E-series 70 Class 4K Ultra HD Home Theater Display w/ Chromecast built-in: $1,249.00 (save $451)
- VIZIO D70-D3 70″ 1080p 120Hz Full Array LED Smart HDTV: $998.00 (save $200)
- SAMSUNG 60″ 6200 Series – Full HD Smart LED TV – 1080p, 120MR: $577.99 (save $1,122)
- Beats Pill+ Speaker: $195.00 (save $35)
- VIZIO 38″ 5.1-Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Rear Satellite: $149.00 (save $99)
- Samsung Sound Bar 2.1ch 300W Wireless Subwoofer (HW-K450/ZA): $147.99 (save $132)
- Google Home: $99 (save $30)
- Apple iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi 128GB: $485.00 (save $114)
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 5S 16GB 4G LTE Prepaid Smartphone: $99 (save $50)
- Beats by Dr. Dre Drenched Solo On-Ear Headphones, Assorted Colors: $99.99 (save 29)
- Refurbished Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Over-Ear Headphones: $84.99 – $109.00
- Refurbished Beats by Dr. Dre Powerbeats2 Wireless In Ear Headphones: $79.99
More deals, per Barrons:
- Hatchimals (Model No. 555378921): $48.88 (was $279.95)
- Fitbit Alta (Model No. 555932590): $99 (was $129)
- Xbox One S White 500GB Battlefield Bundle (Model No. 556478001): $249 (was $299)
- Phantom 3 Standard Drone with 2.7K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal: $369 (was $499)
Here are a few more deals, per Money Magazine: “A couple of best bets include the RCA Voyager 7″ 16GB Quad-Core Android Tablet for $34.98 (low by $15), and the Keurig K50 Coffee Maker for $79 (low by $20).”
Forbes Magazine has more:
- Toshiba 49-inch LED 4K Ultra HDTV w/ Built-in Chromecast (49L621U) for $199.99 (save $250) –Best Buy
- Phillips 55-inch Class Smart 4K UHDTV for $298 –Walmart – a standard brand at a stunning price
Meanwhile, this year’s “it” toy: Hatchimals. When a child strokes the egg, it starts to hatch into a stuffed bird-like creature. The child’s interaction with the pet trains it to play games and repeat words. Made by Spin Master, they run $59.99.
“If you have to pick one toy this year, this is it,” said Jim Silver, editor-in-chief of TTPM.com, an online toy review site. “It’s the whole excitement of the hatching process.”
Other hot toys, he says: playthings related to PJ Masks, an animated preschool television series as well as new toys related to Nickelodeon’s series “Paw Patrol.” For grown-ups, a top item is the Nintendo New Classic, which has been selling out.
The U.S. toy business, which had a strong holiday season last year, is on track for another good one. U.S. toy sales are expected to increase 6.5 percent for 2016, with sales up 6 percent from January through September, according to the market research firm NPD Group Inc.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.