The United Nations Stakes horse race is set for Sunday, July 6.
The race at Monmouth Park in Oceanport, New Jersey is slated to start at 5 p.m. EDT.
The race will be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 while live streaming will be available via Fox Sports Go.
Thoroughbreds three-years and up are able to qualify for the race, which is 11 furlongs (1 3/8 miles).
Joe Bravo, the jockey who has won the last two United Nations Stakes, will return with his third horse in three years.
The winner will get $300,000.
See post positions, horses, jockeys, and latest odds below.
1. Charming Kitten, Joe Bravo, 9/2
2. Ghurair, Gary L. Stevens, 3/1
3. Twilight Eclipse, Jose Lezcano, 5/2
4. Manchurian High, Forest Boyce, 30/1
5. Main Sequence, Rajiv Maragh, 8/1
6. Exclusive Strike, Paco Lopez, 15/1
7. Kaigun, Alan Garcia, 5/1
8. Winning Cause, Christopher P. DeCarlo, 15/1
9. Lochte, Orlando Bochachica, 10/1
10. Side Glance, Jamie P. Spencer, 15/1
According to Horse Racing Nation, nine of the ten runners could conceivably win the race. But the blog predicts that Kaigun will win the rae, followed by Exclusive Strike, Twilight Eclipse, Charming Kitten, and Lochte.