It’s our favorite time of day — the time when we let you know about several paid iPhone apps that are free to download for a limited time. Today we’re going to help you kick off your weekend by downloading six awesome paid apps that normally cost $27 but that are now totally free if you act right now. Check them all out below!
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free.
These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written. If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Mobile Music Sequencer
Yamaha’s Mobile Music Sequencer enables composers to combine a range of phrase patterns and create musical compositions intuitively, following the flow of composition, from phrases to sections and from sections to songs.
Wherever you are, you can now sketch the outline of a composition. In addition, you can use the ingredients to delicately craft songs on a Yamaha synthesizer, or in Steinberg Cubase.
First, try loading the demo song (a number of demo songs are provided). Tap on the settings icon in the top right of the screen, select [Digital Sympathy] from the Presets under the File tab, and press the Load button to read in the song.
Create a song right away as follows:
Step 1-Create phrases You can choose from a rich selection of 382 preset phrases (the phrase is the smallest unit in the structure of a composition). Under Phrase in the View screen, tap on a cell in which no setting has been made, then tap on the Select button on the left. To listen to a preset phrase, tap on its name.
It is also possible to use real-time recordings made using the keyboard within an application, or user phrases which have been created using piano roll input.
Using the powerful Loop Remix function, it is possible to divide selected phrases at specified intervals and then order them randomly, automatically insert rolls or breaks, and thus rework them into new phrases.
Step 2-Create sections
Combine multiple phrases together to create a section. Phrases are arranged in a vertical block and playback is turned on and off using the Section button at the bottom of the screen. The phrases can be managed as a single unit.
By specifying codes for individual sections, you can easily create variations. Using the Create command you can also create a succession of new sections based on the phrase that is currently being played back, which allows production to proceed smoothly.
Step 3-Create Songs Put together complete songs by pasting together sections. This is easily accomplished by touching the Section area and then just dragging and dropping sections into the data area. Naturally, you can also input sections by recording in real time or by using the piano roll screen.
With this revolutionary app, you won’t need to type anything any more. You just speak and your speech is instantly converted into text.
:: MAIN FEATURES ::
This brilliant speech-to-text app will allow you to do more with your iPhone :
• Post status updates on Facebook.
• Translate your speech into more than 40 languages.
• Copy your text to other apps.
• Hear your translation being read aloud to you.
:: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES ::
العربية, English (Australia), English (UK), English (US), Español (España), Español (México), Bahasa indonesia, Bahasa melayu, čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, français (Canada), français (France), italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Português brasileiro, Pyccĸий, Română, suomi, Svenska, Tϋrkçe, Ελληνικά, 한국어, 中文(中国), 中文(臺灣), 廣東話, 日本語.
Speech Recogniser uses the latest technologies in speech recognition and machine translation. As a result, the app requires an Internet connection.
The application requires a dual core CPU for full performance. The iPhone 4S or later is highly recommended. Full speed and some functionality is not available on the original iPhone 4 and the iPod Touch 4G.
Officially supported by Mojang. Minecraft Reality lets you combine Minecraft worlds with the real world! Using advanced computer vision, Minecraft Reality maps and tracks the world around you using the camera, and allows you to place Minecraft worlds in reality.
Minecraft Reality lets yo view Minecraft worlds tied to reality using advanced computer vision and augmented reality
Powered by 13th Lab’s PointCloud SDK which lets you map and track 3D spaces using SLAM (Simultaneous Localization and Mapping).
Cycloramic for iPhone 5/5S
CYCLORAMIC UNIQUE FEATURES: – The easiest panorama guidance system.
– The fastest panorama capture (less than 3 sec for 180 degree panorama with the iPhone 5S)
– up to 360-degree panoramas.
– Award winning photo editing and enhancement tools from Aviary: filters, frames, stickers, adjustments (crop, rotate, contrast, brightness, etc.) and more. The photo suite can also be used on your regular photos taken outside of Cycloramic.
– Immersive viewer.
– Video Conversion: Convert any photo into a video (240p, 360p, 480p, 720p or 1080p resolutions).
– Panorama Photo to INSTAGRAM Video converter.
– Share to Facebook, Twitter, INSTAGRAM (photo and video), email, sms and camera roll.
– … And for the iPhone 5/5S, the revolutionary Handsfree Mode.
SnapWriter is a quick app to adding and editing your notes in Evernote. Launch app and type your note instantly where you left off. It is an ideal for diary, journal, life log and checklists. Add checkboxes, inline photos, timestamp, reminders, bullets, tags and select notebooks.
Quick and reliable note synchronization between devices using Evernote. The app doesn’t sync all Evernote notes, but those you chose or create.Import any your note from Evernote using UI or by just adding ‘SnapWriter’ tag to the note.
– Send your notes to Evernote quickly and sync back.
– Mutual Synchronization.
– Take and Attach multiple photos per note.
– Import existing Evernote notes.
– Evernote Reminders
– Capture Links
– Preserve indents on new line
– Auto checkbox and bullets on new line
– Syncing edit cursor position
– Command+S key
– Discard (Hold Save button).
– Insert checkboxes and timestamps.
– Passcode lock.
– Select and create Evernote notebooks/tags in place.
– Offline mode.
– Location support.
– TextExpander support.
– Theme choices.
– Gestures: “Undo” and “Redo” with a two-finger swipe; move cursor with one finger swipe; Close/Open keyboard with one finger swipe.
– Queue posts when offline.
– Queue indicator.
– Quick launch for typing on the go, keyboard is up by default.
– Font size options.
– Hardware keyboard support.
– Redo/Undo/Clear Buttons.
– Background sending.
– Support Chinese yinxiang.com Evernote server
– ‘Facebook’, ‘Twitter’, ‘Messages’, ‘AirPrint’ support.
– Delete or archive choices.
– Export tracking.
Lost Yeti is an extremely cute puzzle adventure where you slide ice cubes to create a path for the Yeti and complete the level. Collect bonus items and be sure to avoid dangerous enemies and traps spread all over the levels.
• 3 worlds to explore
• 60 levels
• Colorful pixel art
• 8-bit music
• Original enemies and puzzles