These ultra-portable Bluetooth speakers have similar features such as an integrated microphone for making conference calls, an auxiliary port as a back-up to Bluetooth, and a USB port for charging the device.
Here we focus on what separates these ultra-portable Bluetooth speakers from one another.
Bluetooth speakers offer a wireless way to stream sound with an improvement in the sound quality and volume, as long as the source device supports a version of Bluetooth.
- Price: $69.95
- Colors: black, pink and white
- Up to 8 hours of battery life
- A pivoting mechanism that allows the user to direct the sound in three different directions
- 83 decibels
- Price: $69.99
- Colors: Black, purple, red, green, orange, and white
- Up to 6 hours of battery life
- 60 decibels
- Auxiliary in/out
Logiix Blue Piston
- Price: $49.95
- Up to 8 hours battery life
- Colors: Gold, lime, pink, Purple, turquoise, black, and red
- Built-in noise reduction
The iHome IBT64 has two speakers connected via a 35 mm auxiliary connection that creates stereo sound.
- Price: $59.99
- Up to 10 hours battery life
- Collapsible speakers
- Price: $18.98
- Built-in MP3 player that works with micro SD card—64GB support
- Up to 5 hours battery life
- Colors: white, blue, red, yellow, and black