Raiders’ OC Says Fernando Mendoza Is Challenging Coaching Staff With Questions

‘He’s really just a sponge that wants to know everything,’ Janocko said.
Raiders’ OC Says Fernando Mendoza Is Challenging Coaching Staff With Questions
Fernando Mendoza #15 of the Las Vegas Raiders looks to pass during the team's rookie minicamp at the Las Vegas Raiders Headquarters/Intermountain Health Performance Center in Henderson, Nevada, on May 2, 2026. David Becker/Getty Images
|Updated:
0:00

Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Fernando Mendoza isn’t just being challenged; he’s challenging his coaching staff.

The former Heisman Trophy winner and College Football Playoff National Champion is only a few weeks into his first offseason program as a pro.

Google LogoMark Us Preferred on Google
John Rigolizzo
John Rigolizzo
Author
John Rigolizzo is a writer from South Jersey. He previously wrote for the Daily Caller, Daily Wire, Campus Reform, and the America First Policy Institute.
twitter