Here’s the NFL playoff picture and scenarios after Week 17’s games.
1. Denver Broncos (13-3) – Get a first-round bye week; home-field advantage throughout playoffs. Won AFC West
2. New England Patriots (12-4) – Get a first-round bye week; home-field unless they play Broncos in playoffs. Won AFC East.
3. Cincinnati Bengals (11-5) – They don’t get a first-round bye after the Patriots won. Won AFC North. The Bengals host the Chargers next week.
4. Indianapolis Colts (11-5) – They don’t get a first-round bye. Won AFC South. The Colts host the Chiefs next week.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (11-5) – The Chiefs get the fifth seed after coming in second-place in the AFC West. No first-round bye.
6. San Diego Chargers (9-7) – The Chargers took the sixth seed, taking third-place in the AFC West.
The Baltimore Ravens, Pittsburgh Steelers, and Miami Dolphins were eliminated.
1. Seattle Seahawks (13-3) – Get a first round bye and home-field advantage throughout playoffs. Won NFC West.
2. Carolina Panthers (12-4) – Get a first-round bye week; home-field throughout playoffs unless they play Seattle. Won NFC South.
3. Philadelphia Eagles (10- 6) The Eagles took the NFC East title but won’t get a first-round bye week. They’ll host the New Orleans Saints next week.
4. Green Bay Packers (8-7-1) – The Packers get the No. 4 seed after taking the NFC North. They won’t get a first-round bye. They will host the San Francisco 49ers in a week.
5. San Francisco 49ers (12-4) – The 49ers get the fifth seed and no first-round bye. Second-place in NFC West.
6. New Orleans Saints (11-5) – The Saints get the sixth seed and no first-round bye. Second-place in NFC South.
The Chicago Bears and Arizona Cardinals were eliminated.
|1. Seattle Seahawks (8)||13||3||0||1|
|2. Denver Broncos (4)||13||3||0||2|
|3. San Francisco 49ers||12||4||0||3|
|4. Carolina Panthers||12||4||0||5|
|5. New England Patriots||12||4||0||6|
|6. Cincinnati Bengals||11||5||0||8|
|7. Kansas City Chiefs||11||5||0||4|
|8. Indianapolis Colts||11||5||0||9|
|9. New Orleans Saints||11||5||0||7|
|10. Arizona Cardinals||10||6||0||10|
|11. Philadelphia Eagles||10||6||0||13|
|12. San Diego Chargers||9||7||0||16|
|13. Baltimore Ravens||8||8||0||11|
|14. Chicago Bears||8||8||0||12|
|15. Miami Dolphins||8||8||0||14|
|16. Dallas Cowboys||8||8||0||19|
|17. Green Bay Packers||8||7||1||15|
|18. Pittsburgh Steelers||8||8||0||20|
|19. St. Louis Rams||7||9||0||18|
|20. Detroit Lions||7||9||0||17|
|21. New York Jets||8||8||0||21|
|22. Buffalo Bills||6||10||0||23|
|23. Tennessee Titans||7||9||0||22|
|24. New York Giants||7||9||0||26|
|25. Atlanta Falcons||4||12||0||29|
|26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers||4||11||0||25|
|27. Minnesota Vikings||5||10||1||24|
|28. Jacksonville Jaguars||4||12||0||28|
|29. Cleveland Browns||4||12||0||27|
|30. Oakland Raiders||4||12||0||30|
|31. Washington Redskins||3||13||0||31|
|32. Houston Texans||2||14||0||