The NFL NFC playoff scenario has cleared up, with the Dallas Cowboys, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, and Green Bay Packers getting spots.
Detroit will play at Dallas next week.
And Arizona will play at Carolina next week.
1. Seattle Seahawks (12-4) – Get a bye and home-field advantage throughout the playoffs
2. Green Bay Packers (12-4) – Get a bye and get home-field
3. Dallas Cowboys (12-4) – Play the Lions next week.
4. Carolina Panthers (7-9-1) – Play the Cardinals next week.
5. Detroit Lions (11-5) – Play the Cowboys next week.
6. Arizona Cardinals (11-5) – Play the Panthers next week.