Metropolitan Transportation Authority trains and buses will be operating on a Saturday schedule with additional changes.
- 4 trains are not running. 5 trains will be extended to Utica Av/New Lots Av to replace 4 train service, and riders can use the D train and shuttle buses in the Bronx
- 7 trains will only operate between Times Square and Mets-Willets Point.
- A trains are only running from 207 St to Jay St-MetroTech and Utica Av to Lefferts Blvd/Far Rockaway. Shuttle buses are available between Jay St-MetroTech and Utica Av.
Regular Saturday service changes are also in place.
- No express 6 or 7 trains
- No B train (use A, C, D, or Q instead)
- No Z train (use J instead)
- M trains operate only between Myrtle Avenue (Broadway), Brooklyn, and Metropolitan Avenue, Queens.
Staten Island railway will operate on a Sunday schedule.
Metro-North will operate on a Saturday schedule with no Hudson Rail Link, Newburgh-Beacon Ferry, or the Haverstraw-Ossining Ferry. The north end exits to Grand Central at 46th-48th Streets will also be closed.
Long Island Rail Road will operate on a holiday schedule. One extra westbound morning train will be added on the Ronkonkoma Branch leaving 7:10 a.m. to Penn Station. There will be no service on the West Hempstead Branch or east of Ronkonkoma. Off peak fares will be in effect all day.