The sharing files between Apple families have always been the desire of many Apple users. That is why, we are sharing an article which will be teaching you that, “How to share files between iPhone, iPad and Mac using AirDrop?” This could be really amazing for many iPhone, iPad and Mac users, as they can sync their files among their devices.
This article would work for you, if your iPhone and iPad is running on iOS 8 or above one and your Mac is running OS X Yosemite or above one. If your devices are integrated on lesser versions, then this guide is not for you.
- Must Check: How to Download iOS 8.1 Beta 1 For Apple Devices
There are many people who want to share too many things between their iPhone, iPad and Mac, in order to make their files sync across their all devices. Additionally, the Apple has made their desire come true without wasting much of their energy. Since, the task of sharing files using AirDrop is easy and simple one.
You are supposed to follow the simple steps and you are all the way through it.
Learn-How to Share Files Between iPhone, iPad and Mac
So friends, here are the main part for you guys. Before, moving towards the step, you need to ensure that your iPhone, iPad and iPod is running on iOS 8.0 or above and one your Mac is running on OS X Yosemite.
Additionally, you also need to ensure that AirDrop is enabled on your iPhone, iPad and Mac and if you don’t know the method of enabling it for your device then refer our below guide.
- First of all, you are supposed to choose any file which you want to share between iPhone, iPad and Mac. The file could be, Photos, videos, messages or any other stuff
- After choosing, you need to Tap on Share button which would like a look a box and an arrow coming out of it
- Now Click on AirDrop section from left menu and from their you will see other Apple Device’s name and icon (the device could be iPhone, iPad or Mac)
- After that you need to tap on your Device’s name and icon and then your file will be transferred
- Ones, it is transferred then you can view your file from the Download folder of your device-where you have transferred it
- There are many interesting tweaks which you could apply with this feature by sharing different files with your friends too. Before that you need to ask your friend to enable AirDrop on their device and then you can start sharing
- That was it!
This was all about sharing files between iPhone, iPad and Mac using AirDrop. I am sure this would have been proven helpful for you guys. However, if you have any kind of confusions or questions left related to this tutorial. Then you are allowed to share your queries with us. We shall try to resolve your queries as soon as possible.
Additionally, if you have found this tutorial helpful which has made you learn to share files between iPhone, iPad and Mac then do share it with other Apple device holders. Since, your share may help any of the person around who is heading and struggling for such useful guide.