Therefore, to give the Mac experience to the normal computer users, the OS X Yosemite Hackintosh is released which with the help of Unibeast and Multibeast can be run on PC as well.
The unibeast creates a bootable installer on your computer to run OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on your PC. These are little technical tips which you need to follow to install it on your PC. Therefore, before going ahead read out the requirements in order to be on the safe side.
Precautions and Requirements
So, this is the important area of this article. Since, it is very much important for you guys that you must know about the requirements and precautions before moving on. Additionally, your system does not meet the requirements then you are requested not to apply this tutorial. As, it may create complications for you. The requirements and precautions are as follows:
- A Mac, it will be used to download OS X Yosemite Hackintosh from Mac store and will be used to create Unibeast and Multibeast
- A USB of size 8 GB or above
- Take a Complete backup of your Data
- A PC which is Intel Supported and is capable of running OS X Yosemite Hackintosh. If you want to read the complete compatibilities of supported PC then Click Here
Remember, that it is not going to work for the old PC, you need to make your PC little strong to handle this beast. Since, OS X Yosemite is the Mac OS, it is little bigger and equipped.
Learn-How to Install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh On PC
So, here are the main frame of this article. We have categorized this tutorial into two section. The first section is going to cover the steps which you are going to apply on your Mac and the second one is for PC. So, that it could create simplicity for our readers. The ultimate package will make you understand that, “How to install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on PC?”
Section I- Steps Need to be Applied On Mac
These are the steps which need to be applied on Mac. You are supposed to follow the steps clearly in order to get the correct result for you. Since, it is little complicated guide, and you need to be very much attentive about it. Additionally, try to read guide correctly. Remember to install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on PC, you have to apply both section of our clearly.
- First of all you need to download OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on your Mac from Mac store, don’t worry it is free
- It will be downloaded in Application folder of your Mac
- After that, you need to download Unibeast and Multibeast on your Mac. Make sure that you download the latest version of both these software
- Afterwards, you need to plug in your USB into Mac and then format it using Disk Utility tool (Utility tool will be located into the Utilities Folder in Application Folder). To know the complete method follow the below steps:
- You need to launch the Disk Utility Folder and then select your USB drive from left column and then Click on Partition Tab and then Click on Current tab and then you will have a drop down menu, you need to choose 1 Partition from that menu
After that, you need to Click the Options button and then you will have a drop down menu, and you need to Check mark the Master Boot Record from there and Click on OK
- Now, under the Name set USB and under format choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Click on Apply button and then again on Partition button. You may check out our below screenshot to get the all mentioned optiones
- Afterwards, ones your USB drive is completely formatted and partitioned, you need to run the Unibeastwhich we have asked you to download in step three
- Ones, it is launched it will ask you for some formalities, you need to Click on Continue for continue buttons and Agree for agree buttons until you reached the Destination Select menu
- Now, ones you reached to the Select destination option, you need to select the USB which you have recently formatted and partitioned and then Click on Continue
- After that, you will see some options, firstly you need to select Mac App Store Yosemite 10.10 and then if you are on 5 or 6 series system with Award bios then you have to choose Legacy USB Support. And, if you are on laptop then choose Laptop Support and after that Click on Continue
- Furthermore, you will be prompted with a screen asking you about to enter the Password, you need to enter the Mac’s password and then Click on Install
- Afterwards, Unibeast will create bootable USB drive for you. It will take 10 to 5 minutes depending on the speed of your system. So, don’t unplug the USB and have patience until it is done
- Ones, the setup is completed, you need to apply the same steps for Multibeast. I mean you are supposed to repeat the all steps with Multibeast, likewise you have applied for Unibeast
- Afterwards, ones you are done with Mutibeast too, unplug the USB and move towards section 2
Section II- Steps Need to Be Applied on PC
Now, you have applied all the steps which need to be applied on Mac and now it is time to apply the steps which need to be applied on PC where you want to Install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh. You need to follow the complete package clearly.
- First of all you need to turn on your PC and then open the boot section of it, mostly you need to Press, F12, F8 or Del button to open boot on any Windows PC and check that BIOS priority is set to boot from USB, as you are going to install OS X Yosemite from USB drive
- Ones, the setting is according to need as mentioned, you need to plug in your bootable USB and restart your PC
- After that, you will be asked to press any key to boot then do as asked and then you will see Chimera boot screen and from there you need to select USB
- Ones, you have selected USB from there then you need to hit Enter key to continue
- Afterwards, you will be entered into the OS X installation process on your PC. First, it will ask you to select the Language, you need to select the Language and proceed
- Furthermore, you will see another page, where you need to format a partition where OS X Yosemite will be installed and on that page you need to make the following changes series wise:
1) You need to Click on Utilities from the top bar and under the drop down menu, Click on Disk Utility
2) After that, you need to select the drive where you want to install OS X from left panel
3) Then Click on Partition Tab and after that, Click on Current and from Current’s drop down menu Click on 1 Partition
4) Now Click the Options button and choose GUID partition method
5) Now under the name for the drive section you need to write Yosemite (It can be renamed later on) and under format type choose Mac OS Extended (Journaled)
6) Ones all set hit the Apply button
- Ones format is done Close the Disk Utility and go back to the OS X installer window and choose Yosemite where OS X is going to be installed and after choosing Click on Install button
- Ones the installation is complete, you need to make it complete workable by installing useful drivers and for that you need to move towards below steps
- Now, again reboot your PC boot the USB again and you will be again in Chimera boot screen and now from there select Yosemite
- After that, you need to launch the Multibeast and then check all required drivers for your PC. Ones, you have check marked the complete drivers for your PC, you need to Click on Build and then on Install
- The installation process will take some minutes of yours to install all required drivers. Ones you are done that means you have successfully installed OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on your PC. That ultimately means you have converted your PC into Mac.
This was the detailed guide which has made you understand that, “How to Install OS X Yosemite Hackintosh on PC?” I am sure that after reading this guide you will be able to convert your PC into Mac. This is little bigger guide, however worth reading too.
If you have any kind of confusions or questions left related to this guide then do share your queries with us. We shall try to resolve your issues as soon as possible. Till than don’t forget to share this guide with your circle too. Since, your shares many help any of your friend who is searching for such information.
Furthermore, we think that this guide really worth sharing and liking. So, don’t forget to praise our work by your shares and likes.