Recent reports suggest that hormone replacement therapy has become a part of our daily lives. Gone are those good old days when the celebrities and wealthy people opted for such treatments to remain young and defy all the signs of aging. Today, there are more pharmaceutical companies that provide options for therapy to restore balance to decreased hormone levels in both women and men. This therapy has allowed adults throughout the country with the ability to fight symptoms that were previously blamed on the natural patterns of aging. Who wouldn’t love to look young and youthful as long as she can? All this is possible with this therapy and there’s more to it. Read on the concerns to know more on the facts and benefits.
Some facts to be known on hormone replacement therapy
Although this might not be a new topic for you, yet you may have a look at some of the vital facts. Here are some of them.
- Hormone therapy refers to either oestrogen or combination of both estrogen and progesterone treatment.
- Estrogen therapy is the most highly effective prescription medication for treating menopausal symptoms and in the light of recent research this is still safe and effective for many women when it is used for fewer than five years.
- Estrogen therapy reduces or eliminates several symptoms of menopause like hot flashes and disturbed sleep due to such problems.
- Other effective and safe non-hormonal medications exist to address the concerns of a woman regarding osteoporosis.
- The usage of estrogen therapy without the use of progesterone is associated with an increase in the risk of uterine cancer, which is concern of the lining of the uterus.
- Treatment with progesterone along with estrogen usually reduces the risk of uterine cancer so that the risk of developing this cancer is almost equal to that of the women taking estrogen.
- Users of the oral hormone therapy (HT) for a continuous period of more than 5 years slightly increase the risk of breast cancer, heart disease and stroke than the non-users.
For the information of the readers, the term Hormone therapy or HT is soon replacing the outdated terminology “hormone replacement therapy”
Getting your hormone replacement therapy from the Kingsberg Medical
The shopping list of unwanted side-effects of aging will always go on and what was once considered as the natural by-products or aging will now be gone forever. With the set of experienced doctors and professionals of Kingsberg Medical Corporation, it is indeed possible to get the best treatment against aging. By restoring balance of the hormones in their proportional way, it is indeed possible to reverse the signs of aging. Previously, celebrities flocked for this therapy but now it is possible for everyone to maintain a youthful appearance like the movie stars. As you get it done from the Kingsberg Medical, you can get the assistance of a whole set of doctors and professionals who will administer the right dose of injections in order to keep a proper balance of hormones.
What has the TOG journal found out?
On the 19th of December, it has been found out by The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist (TOG) that when the hormone replacement therapy is tailored to the individual, a woman may expect to attain the best results with a reduced risk of side-effects. The study has also showed that women who begin hormone replacement therapy during the first signs of menopause stand the best chance of avoiding all the unpleasant symptoms of this time of their life.
Hence, if you wish to get HRT done, you may check out www.hght.com and seek help of the professionals to stay young and youthful.