Zeppelin Hall, a restaurant and Biergarten, is just a few minutes walk from the PATH train, offers free admission to the festival, and free parking.
This Thursday the festival starts at 5 p.m. at the Liberty Harbor location, where bacon-lovers can indulge in the crusty treat as well as 144 European and American craft brews.
Included in the deal is a daily offer of free bowls of bottomless bacon strips served at the bar from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. and on Thursday nights until 11 p.m. There’s also bacon-rimmed cocktails for all those who prefer to drink their dinner. Other exotic menu items include:
· The Bacon ‘World Tour’ Monster Sandwich
· Bacon Sausages Ménage A Trois
· Fifty Shades of Bacon BLT
· The Bacon-Bacon Terminator Burger
· Bratwurst and Bacon Sliders
· Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Frankfurter
· Bacon Wrapped BBQ Ribs
· Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
· Double Smokes Bacon Mac and Cheese
· Steak House Bacon
· Bacon Cheese Steak
· Chocolate Covered Bacon
· The Bacon-pop (Bacon Lollipop)