Earthquake Kills Over 1,000 People in Afghanistan; Plane Catches Fire After Landing at Miami Airport | NTD Daybreak
An earthquake of magnitude 6.1 kills over 1,000 people in Afghanistan early on Wednesday. Several hundred were injured with the toll expected to grow as more information comes in.
A jetliner caught fire after landing at Miami International Airport. The flight was arriving from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
Trump-endorsed Katie Britt wins Alabama’s U.S. Senate primary runoff. And we bring you the results from elections in Virginia and Georgia.
Topics in this episode include:
1. Earthquake Kills 950 People in Afghanistan; Toll Likely to Rise
2. Plane Catches Fire After Landing at Miami Airport
3. Tuesdays Midterm Primary Elections Results
4. South Dakota AG Convicted on 2 Impeachment Charges, Removed
5. Senators Reach Bipartisan Agreement on Gun Control Bill
6. Uvalde: Police Chief Blamed for Late Response
7. President Biden Expected to Suspend Federal Gas Tax
8. SCOTUS Rules in Favor of Religious School Aid
9. Bill Cosby Found Liable in Civil Case for Sexual Assault in 1975
10. Twitter Board Endorses Elon Musk’s Bid
11. Filipino Lawyer Shot and Killed in Philadelphia
12. FDA Plans to Lower Nicotine Limit in Cigarettes
13. META Turns Zuckerberg Into a Fashionista
14. Boy With Rare Hair Condition Taught to be Proud of His Locks
* Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List.”
Follow EpochTV on social media: