8 Cool Paid iPhone Apps You Can Get for Free Right Now
These are paid iPhone and iPad apps that have been made available for free for a limited time by their developers. There is no way to tell how long they will be free. These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written.
If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
UniKey is a one of a kind keyboard on the AppStore which enables system wide unicode keyboard so you won’t have to search around online for symbols. Message your friends on WhatsApp, Facebook, SMS, etc. using cool fonts like Ⓒⓘⓡⓒⓛⓔⓢ, Ｌｉｇｈｔ, Äṅẗṡ, right from within the app.
Footpath Route Planner
Footpath lets you map routes in seconds.
Whether you prefer the simplicity of running or riding without a phone, forgot to record a GPS track, or want to plan out your next hike or race, Footpath allows you to map out your routes quicker and easier than ever before, all without GPS.
• Draw your route and watch it snap to roads and trails.
• Press and hold on the map to automatically calculate routes between points.
• No roads or trails nearby? No problem, just zoom in and draw your routes free-form by tapping the magnet.
• View elevation profiles for your routes to gauge difficulty.
• Save your favorite routes for later. View up to 5 of your most recent saved routes at any time, or upgrade to Footpath Elite for no limit.
• Share your routes via email, Facebook, Twitter, Path, and Instagram.
Footpath Elite: Go the extra mile
• Available via in-app purchase
• Automatic syncing. Plan a route on your iPad and keep it on your iPhone for reference when you’re out.
• Save unlimited routes. Great for trips, logs, or planning out the week ahead.
• Want to change up the routine? Edit any of your saved routes to create new ones.
• Additional maps and snapping support: USGS Topo Maps (U.S. and Canada) and OpenStreetMap (Mapbox Streets, Mapbox Outdoors) & OpenCycleMap. Great for the outdoors and areas not covered by Google Maps.
• Export your routes as GPX & KML files to your computer or other apps such as Google Earth, or share your routes to friends with Footpath via Airdrop or email.
• More advanced features to come!
• Try drawing your longer routes in multiple segments for better accuracy
• If you see a road or trail overlay on the map, it can usually be snapped to
• Try zooming in for more accuracy
• If you need to route between unconnected roads, connect them by temporarily turning off snapping
• Tap “Loop” to quickly calculate the quickest route back to the start
• Tap “Out & Back” to automatically trace your route back to the start
• Try switching to driving mode to ignore trails & footpaths or to use highways. Perfect for road trips.
• Calculate your routes offline by preloading the maps beforehand and drawing without snapping
• Import routes from other apps. Send a GPX file to your device and use the common “Open In…” menu to open the route right in Footpath.
Footpath is designed for runners, hikers, walkers, and cyclists, but can and has been used for everything from kayaking & swimming to deliveries, travel, & road trips—even to land planning.
Clone Camera Pro
The world’s first original cloning app with MILLIONS of paid users!
Introduced by the official App Store on Facebook and Twitter.
Want to really impress your Instagram followers? Use CloneCamera to make clones of your subjects in a single photo.
Want to create photos that stand out? Wish you could clone yourself?CloneCamera helps you create flawless clone photos!
There’s no preset frames, so let your imagination run free!
1. Mind-blowing photos
2. Combine up to 6 images
3. Provides ghost imaging technique while taking photos
4. Load and edit photos from your camera roll
5. An enhanced self-timer
6. Numerous filters to choose from
7. Share with your friends instantly
8. A new preview option
9. A start-up guide to help you on your first try
10. Supports full-resolution images
11. Save and load previous drafts
12. Special tutorial to unveil the secret to cloning
1. Take as many photos as you want
2. Select up to 6 photos to combine
3. Outline the subject you want to clone
4. Press ‘Preview’ to check the final result
5. Choose a filter, adjust, and crop
————————————————— Take Clone Camera from your phone to your wall with Pixuru. Pixuru offers high-quality printing on canvas, wood, metal, framed prints and more! After taking photos with Clone Camera, tap ‘Print with Pixuru’ to order. Simple, easy, and who doesn’t love the feeling of holding your photos?
A simple alarm clock reminder software . Single interface , quick start .
Synchronized to the system calendar with iCloud.
Select the default alert icon matters , but also the keyboard to enter information.
Provide more matter to change the default icon .
Daily Weekly Monthly repeated reminders.
When the program exits , but also alarm sound at the specified time , Special ringtones , and specify text messages.
There are digital alarm clock icon marks tips , suggesting not timed events.
Definable default reminder events: Buzz , get up, drink , fitness, TV , meeting…
Support iOS6.1 or later
Monote is an intuitive and simple note taking application.
• Using Touch ID
• Categorizing Notes & Use Shortcuts.
• Easy to navigate Notebooks.
• Taking notes Effectively
• Easy to Edit Notes
Sudocube is a mind-boggling number puzzle along three dimensions!
Ready for a new challenge? This is not your everyday sudoku pasted on the face of a cube. A sudocube puzzle truly runs across all three dimensions of a cube, requiring an insightful mind to solve it! Do you have what it takes?
This app contains 5 difficulty levels, ranging from a relaxing warm up for your mind, to the point where your brain cells demand a raise.
Can you escape from hell? Our hero has always dreamed of getting out of the underworld and making his way to heaven!
5/5 – “Hugely addictive!” 5/5 – “Fun for all ages!”
+ 45 challenging courses
+ Fantastic animations and graphics
+ 5 different worlds
+ A huge array of enemies and obstacles
+ Awesome leaderboards
Has your partner ever forgotten to do something that you have asked them to do, buy groceries, medicine, feed the dogs, put the clothes on the line etc…..
If you have experienced this like we have ….we have come up with a solution…..iRemindU
iRemindU lets you create a task/reminder on your phone and sets this reminder on the other person/s phone (if they have the app). So you don’t have to keep ringing or reminding them over and over again.
The app allows you to set a date and time for the reminder to occur. You can change this as the originator of the reminder. You can also send messages through the app…of course the other person will need the app too….
In case the other person don’t have the app…we can sent the reminder as an SMS (charges apply for SMS)
iRemindU can be used to set reminders for yourself and for others. Some examples
· A realestate agent can set a reminder to remind the client about an appointment
· Set a reminder on your phone to remind the carer to give medicine
· Setup appointments
· Allocate tasks
We hope by using iRemindU, those important tasks that you want others to do will be done as the responsibility to remind the other person is now on your finger tips…