Yesterday’s post was packed with more paid iPhone and iPad apps on sale for free than we’ve featured in a single post all week, and a few of them are still on sale for free if you hurry back to that post.
Today, however, we have eight more paid iOS apps that are on sale for a limited time, and you won’t pay a dime as long as you grab anything that looks appealing right away.
DON’T MISS: iPhone 6 is a huge problem for Android
These sales could end an hour from now or a week from now — obviously, the only thing we can guarantee is that they were free at the time this post was written.
If you click on a link and see a price listed next to an app instead of the word “get,” it is no longer free. The sale has ended. If you download the app, you will be charged.
Featured by Apple (“Best New Apps”), The Verge, Techcrunch, Wired, The Next Web, Fast Company, Lifehacker and many more
“The calendar app that’s changing my life”
“I love the design so much I’m finding any excuse to add new events to it”
“The calendar app I’ve been waiting all my life. “
Peek is a quick and simple to use calendar for your iPhone. It is designed to be glanceable and intuitive. Peek presents the essentials in a easy to understand manner, without overwhelming you with data you might not need for an on-the-go experience.
Life can be stressful, why not managing it in a slightly more playful way. Peek is designed to offer a fluid, fast and fun way to have a glance at your schedule. Along with a fresh look into the user interface, it introduces new behaviors for interaction to make the experience more delightful. Try the Peek’s shading gesture or simply shake the phone to see some Peek’s life events.
HUMAN ORIENTED & FLAT DESIGN
• A completely redesigned calendar experience for iPhone.
• An interface that is clean and content focused.
• Unified timeline view.
• Expanded current week: Today, Tomorrow and the rest of the week.
ADDING EVENTS NEVER WAS SO FUN
• Simple and fast to add events or edit them.
• Tap and hold on any day to add a new event.
• Adjust event start & end time w/o ever again typing or scrolling time wheel!
• Adjust event’s start time with 2 taps or drags.
• Adjust event’s end time with shrinking bar size.
USE INTERACTIVE & IMMERSIVE GESTURES
• Shading gesture – cup your hand over the top to reveal the time.
• Shake to get suggestions on Peek’s life events.
• Drag or swipe to the right to peek and view the duration and the location of events.
CUSTOMISABLE & FLEXIBLE
• Sync all external calendars supported by build-in calendar including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, etc.
• Different color themes.
• Controlled sound and vibration feedback.
• Alarms integrated.
• Monday/Sunday start option.
• Timezone Support with picker.
2-bit Cowboy is a Western action platformer game, styled after classics of the Gameboy era.
‘I’ve got confidence that 2-bit Cowboy will deliver that faux-retro platforming experience I love so much’ -Touch Arcade
‘2-bit Cowboy is every bit the lost Gameboy title you want it to be’ -Gamezebo
There’s a new sheriff in this 2-bit town: you! And you’ve got a lot of work to do. Tackle challenges, earn rewards, track down bad guys, and find hidden loot. Play as a cowboy or cowgirl, then customize your look with hats, bandanas, masks, and more. Explore huge levels. Gamble at casinos and drink at saloons. Ride a horse, tame a wild bull, and traverse underground mines in a minecart. Become a legend of the old West.
* Customizable cowboy characters
* Huge levels to explore
* Gamble at casinos and drink at saloons
* Earn bits, buy powerups and costumes
* Ride horses, bulls, and minecarts
* Gameboy style retro graphics
* Gamepad support
◎ The BEST Vintage Photo Editor and Video Camera App on AppStore, with Quick and Easy editing tools and Industry Film Coloring Standard to simulate the vintage photos.
◉ What we’ve found in reviews from users and editors:
“One of the best apps in the photography category! “
– Antonio Di Matbakho
“The Reflex app adds great interest and film look with ease.”
“It has everything you need and super easy! Love it! Great app!”
Do you know the famous vintage twin-lens reflex camera (TLR) like Rolleiflex, Kinaflex, Duaflex, Contaflex, Anscoflex, Argoflex and Argus 75?
It’s a type of camera with two objective lenses of the same focal length which was invented around 1870.
Reflex, is a digital clone of the old camera which is over 100+ years old, you can take vintage photos and share to social network like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Reflex can give you the instant effects with old camera looks and feelings, make your digital photo into an old school and vintage style.
Your digital photo looks so analog~
◉ KEY FEATURES
• 15 vintage textures in TtV Pack
• 3 Border Packs with 39 different boarders
• Develop Rolleiflex photo from Camera Roll
• Save your work to camera roll in high resolution
• Switch between Front Camera and Rear Camera
• Switch Flashlight to ON/OFF/Auto/Torch mode
• Real-time preview for effects and borders changing
• Edit the photo again after shooting
• Add Lens Focus blur or Tilt-Shift blur (NEW!)
• Adjust Contrast and Brightness (NEW!)
• Real-time Video Recording for Instagram (NEW!)
◉ 8 VALUE PACKS (IAP)
Film – Transports your digital photo back to an authentic, old school film look with unique colors.
InstaFX – Add some really eye-catching instagram effects to your photos with this beautiful pack.
LOMO – Set your photos apart ordinary with unique coloring, high contrast, and dark vignettes.
B&W – Bring out the soul of colored photo with monochrome of visual arts.
Tones – Turn your life’s moments into different color tones with these effects.
Splash – Create dramatic photos by converting photos into B&W and leaving the interesting color.
Vintage – Instantly give your photos a timeless vintage feel inspired by popular film treatments.
X-Pro – Render your photos with cross-processing style by unnatural colors and high contrast.
Max saving photo resolution: 2048×2048 pixels
Max sharing photo resolution: 612×612 pixels
Instagram Video resolution: 640×640 pixels
Organize your life in a board. Create a Nestor and add tasks to it. Move them between three boards:
– To do
Edit each task with a title, a description, a category and an image. Add it to your device calendar and make it alert you.
Use Nestor to organize your homeworks, projects, houseworks, travels and all you can imagine.
A task is an activity that needs to be accomplished within a defined period of time or by a deadline to work towards work-related goals. A task can be broken down into assignments which should also have a defined start and end date or a deadline for completion. One or more assignments on a task puts the task under execution. Completion of all assignments on a specific task normally renders the task completed. Tasks can be linked together to create dependencies.
Tasks completion generally requires the coordination of others. Coordinated human interaction takes on the role of combining the integration of time, energy, effort, ability, and resources of multiple individuals to meet a common goal. Coordination can also be thought of as the critical mechanism that links or ties together the efforts on the singular level to that of the larger task being completed by multiple members. Coordination allows for the successful completion of the otherwise larger tasks that one might encounter.
BTT Remote (BTT stands for BetterTouchTool) is a great remote control for your Mac. It allows you to take almost full control over your Mac and all the apps installed on it.
BTT Remote is free, so you can test whether the connection with your Mac works and if you like the general look and feel. However if you want to use all the features you’ll have to upgrade to the PRO version.
In order to use it you need to have BetterTouchTool installed on your Mac (which can be downloaded for free on http://www.bttremote.com). BTT Remote requires at least OS X Lion (10.7) running on your Mac. Your iPhone must be in the same WiFi network as your Mac, enterprise networks may not work.
Note: BTT Remote will not work with Microsoft Windows
• Includes a nice trackpad to control your Mac’s mouse cursor. The trackpad also supports basic multitouch gestures
• Remotely type or dictate text to your Mac
• Remotely access media keys from your Mac’s keyboard (play/pause, change the volume, change the brightness for internal and external displays, etc. )
• Remotely access and use any app’s menubar
• Configure global actions that work in every application.
• Assign custom icons to each action you configure.
• Configure arbitrary app specific actions for any application you want. With those actions you can control almost anything on your Mac. If you want to see what is possible please checkout BetterTouchTool first.
• Browse your file system (e.g. to start a movie or application while lying in bed)
• Transfer files (up to 6 MB) from your Mac to your iPhone and view them or share them there.
• Navigate between different applications
• Ability to increase cursor size and zoom the screen for convenient control while e.g. sitting on your couch.
• The iPhone version is designed to allow full control with only one hand
• Supports portrait and landscape mode
• Many settings to customize the app
• Very easy to use
Please use the built-in feedback reporter to submit any bug, feature request or idea you have.
Overlays is an elimination puzzle game !
Very easy to start , but it’s harder and harder as the time going !
“It’s hard to stop !” ~Some test player said to me after playing overlay .
It looks a bit like Shades , but they are not exactly the same .
– Simple rules
– Intuitive gameplay
– Difficult to master
– 3 modes of play. Easy. Normal. Hard.
– Beautiful, colorful, minimalist design.
How to Play:
The gameplay is simple.
– Move the falling blocks into the best position to combine blocks and clear rows.
– Place 2 blocks of the same color on top of each other to combine them into a single block of a darker color.
– Create a row of blocks with same color to clear the row.
– Don’t let your stack of blocks hit the top.
Stop retyping the same text and phrases over again, Save whatever you type or read to Superboard, and re-use again wherever you need it. Custom buttons and keyboards to make messaging customers, sales prospects, co-workers and friends on your iPhone or iPad faster and easier.
Superboard’s innovative and unique save function works with just a single tap, no more jumping through hoops selecting, copying and finding an app to save text for later. Superboard does not require full access, so everything typed and saved in it is privately secured on your iPhone or iPad by iOS 8.
Superboard even automatically saves web links to make sharing them a breeze. Always available Return, Space and Backspace keys help place text where and how you want it, and Undo ensures that you can easily start over if you don’t like where it was inserted. Superboard includes a full keyboard so you never have to switch back to another keyboard just to type more text.
Superboard works on any iPhone/iPad with iOS 8 or later and in any app that supports custom keyboards, including Messages, Notes, Mail, Safari, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, WhatsApp and many more!
Habit Chain follows the mindset of Jerry Seinfeld’s “don’t break the chain”. Decide on a habit you want to start (go to the gym) or quit (smoking), and start doing it daily! Habit Chain is the only unforgiving app out there. If you miss a day, your entire chain is deleted, keeping you motivated to never miss a day. How long can you go without breaking the chain?
By consistently doing an activity daily you will start to make it a habit. Using HabitChain can help you stay motivated and track your progress along the way. Improve your life by learning new skills and practice them daily.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” -Aristotle
HabitChain is perfect for starting or *quitting* a habit. Examples:
+ Tell a joke everyday
+ Read an article everyday
+ Stop smoking
+ Play the guitar
+ Eat fruit everyday
+ Go to the gym
+ Run everyday
+ Take a photograph everyday
+ Write a poem
+ Quit drinking
+ One snack a day
+ Learn a new skill
+ Learn a new language
+ Try a new craft
+ Stop eating sweets
+ The possibilities are endless
+ Unlimited number of habits in your daily habit list
+ A graphical representation of your status
+ The only unforgiving app. You lose your chain if you miss a day
+ Simple and intuitive interfacer
+ Core statistics needed to track your progress
+ Cool calendar representation of your daily progress