US, CCP Defense Chiefs Stand Firm Over Taiwan
Beijing threatens Washington with war over Taiwan during a meeting between Chinese and U.S. defense chiefs—marking their first-ever face-to-face talks.
Beijing extends its long arm abroad. Reports say the communist regime is exploiting American search engines to influence opinion on sensitive topics.
A Trump-era order banned Americans from investing in Chinese military-linked companies. But the Treasury may be quietly changing the way it’s enforced.
The Commerce Department is going after three U.S. companies in an attempt to protect sensitive American technology from getting leaked to China.
Protests escalate in China’s financial hub. Some Shanghai residents are now demanding freedom and democracy.
Other topics in this episode:
- Chinese Propaganda Tops Search Engine Results
- Treasury Allows Investment in Blacklisted Companies
- U.S. Suspends 3 Firms From Exporting to China
- Shanghai Locals Protest 2nd Neighborhood Lockdown
- Expert on China’s Infiltration of Brazil: A Stepping Stone to Latin America
- U.S. State Dept. Building New Team to Watch Beijing
- 1st Road Bridge Connecting Russia, China Opens
- Shanghai to Lock Down Millions Again
- Q&A: The Shrinking World, China’s Population Decline
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media: