Garlic Shrimp With Chorizo
2 to 4
- 5 ounces jumbo shrimp (about 6 pieces), peeled and deveined
- 4 ounces Spanish chorizo (about 2 links), quartered lengthwise and cut into 1⁄2-inch chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground white or black pepper, to taste
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped, for garnish
Heat the oven to 425 F. In a bowl, toss together the shrimp, chorizo, garlic, oil, and seasoning. Transfer to a small, oven-proof dish or earthenware crock.
Bake until the shrimp are just cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Eric and Bruce Bromberg, chefs and co-owners, Blue Ribbon Restaurants, New York City