Amazing video of skydiving world record attempt with 202 divers in the sky

May 11, 2017 7:30 pm Last Updated: May 11, 2017 7:30 pm

Imagine jumping out of an aircraft thousands of feet in the air.

Now imagine doing that with 200 other people.

These 202 aerialists met up in the air in Perris, in Southern California about 80 miles from Los Angeles. The event was organized by Skydive Perris, and the jumpers came from the U.S., Russia, Brazil, Italy, France, and Germany.

Patrick Passe, one of the organizers, told Orange County Register that about 80 percent of these skydivers who participant in record attempts are experts. The other 20 percent need some coaching.

Choreography alone takes hours, one Facebook user commented.

https://www.facebook.com/NTDTelevision/videos/1676214405753996/