We’ve all come across riddles that had us slapping our foreheads in disbelief at how easy that answer we missed was. You know the ones—where they’re set up to read as a question much more difficult than it really is.
Now that you’ve been warned, see if you can figure these six out:
- Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
- Steffi works in a sweet shop has a measurement of 36-24-36 is 5’8″ tall. She wear size ‘8’ shoes.
What do you think she weighs?
- If you had five mango and two bananas in one hand and two mango and four bananas in the other hand, what would you have?
- In Idaho, you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. Why not?
- What can you see in water that will never get wet?
One big baseball fan claimed to be able to tell the score before any game. How did he do it?Answers below!
- Mt. Everest! It just hadn’t been discovered yet
- Very large hands.
- You need a camera to take a picture of somebody. No one can use a wooden leg to take a picture of someone!
- A reflection.
- Because before the game, the score is always zero to zero.