Yeah, puppies and kittens are adorable, and we can’t get enough of them. However, if you’re having a bad day and looking for something different, these ten equally cute baby animals will be sure to cheer you up!
1. This baby sea turtle is so small, it’s hard to imagine it could grow up to be over 300 pounds!
Look at it go! Gotta get into the ocean…
2. Imagine taking care of one of these adorable flying foxes.
Aww, it’s so tiny!
3. This baby skunk looks so sweet! Just don’t upset it or you might get sprayed…
What is it staring at…?
4. Raccoons can be pretty bothersome… meet it’s adorable, less annoying cousin – the coati!
Fun fact: their long and flexible snots can be rotated up to 60 degrees in any direction.
5. This baby giraffe has a smile that will brighten your day.
It’s grinning like it knows something we don’t…
6. This baby guanaco knows how cute it is – look at that little smirk!
Mommy and me time! The guanaco is related to the llama and native to South America.
7. Baby elephants may weigh some 200 pounds, but they look so tiny standing by their parents feet!
How could you not go “aww”?
8. Nope, they’re not a chihuahuas – but these newborn fennec foxes are just as adorable!
Fennec foxes are found in the Sahara of North Africa, and their cartoonishly large ears serve to dissipate heat.
9. Look at this tiny horse!
Meet Thumbelina – she has been named World’s Smallest Horse by Guinness World Records.
10. It’s real! This baby kangaroo is so cute, it looks like it could be a stuffed animal.
Fun fact: baby kangaroos are called “joeys”, and they often jump head first into their mother’s pouch when frightened.