A submission consists of three (3) elements. All three elements are mandatory for all entrants.
1. Article and Documents
- Create a text file containing three sections:
- Your article (word count of 500 to 1,000 words)
- Captions for all your photos and videos (must include credits for each)
- Relevant sources (e.g. links to profiles of interview subjects, supporting documents, etc.)
2. Supporting Media
- You must submit at least one (1) photo of at least 1280 x 900 pixels at 300 dpi
- You may include additional photos (of at least 640 x 450 pixels at 300 dpi) or videos that can be anywhere from 10 seconds to 5 minutes in length
- Note: You must ensure you own the rights to and/or have permission to use any media files you submit. Please provide proof as required.
3. Facebook Post Mockup
- All entries must have an accompanying mockup of your Facebook post.
- Before composing your post, be sure to read the how-to page for making a Facebook post with viral potential.
- Use this tool to create and download your mockup. The final sample should look similar to the one below. If you need further instructions on how to use the mockup tool, please visit our FAQ page and scroll to the bottom.