To receive payment you will need to make a personal account with Dwolla here:

Please note, this is only available in the United States. If you live elsewhere, please submit the form and you will be contacted to make other arrangements. For anybody not authorized to work in the U.S., they have to obtain an ITIN (individual tax identification number) for foreign tax exemption from a U.S. embassy/consulate. Alternatively, ET must withhold 30% or more on U.S. withholding tax. (Sorry for the inconvenience!)


[contact-form-7 id=”71600″ title=”Payment Request Form”]