It’s like eating dessert for breakfast – and it’s healthy!
BAKED PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL
1 small sugar pumpkin
1 cup (96 g) oat
1 cup (240 ml) almond milk
1/4 cup (60 ml) maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
2. Carefully cut the top of the pumpkin, and scrape out seeds (reserve for later use).
3. In a bowl, whisk all the dry ingredients. Then slowly incorporate the wet ingredients, and pour mixture into the cleaned pumpkin.
4. Carefully place pumpkin on cookie sheet. Bake, uncovered for 20 minutes.
5. Put the top loosely (allowing steam to come out), bake for another 10-15 minutes.
For more recipes: http://bit.ly/1fYjMmB