Whites and creams paired with elegant coppers and golds give a space a feeling of luxury that will never go out of style. We love this look because it is elegant and timeless.
How to Create This Look
Mixing materials is the perfect way to create a space with plenty of visual interest. Here, a mixture of white, cream, gold, copper, and brass work together to create a clean but interesting design scheme. A few darker accents, like the chair legs and side table, help to ground the space. A patterned rug adds visual interest and texture to the room.
1. Start with a fabulous fireplace. (Valor Fireplaces)
2. Lay out a luxurious gold print rug. (H5 Décor)
3. Add elegant comfort with a plush armchair, classic side table, and gold lamp. (Décor-Rest)
4. Create holiday charm on the mantel with white and gold stockings, a few gold trees, and a classic wrought iron lantern. (HomeSense, Canadian Tire)
5. Pull the mantel décor together with a cream and gold scalloped mirror. (Union Lighting)
6. Place an eye-catching tree decked out in gold- and copper-tone ornaments, a pretty gold tree skirt, and a few whimsical Christmas deer. (Canadian Tire)
7. Finish off the look by coordinating accessories like a gold tin-tuck tissue box. (Scotties)
Canadian Home Trends Magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you’ve always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, and the best places to shop. To subscribe, visit www.CanadianHomeTrends.com