Job title: Customer Care Trainer
Employment type: Full Time, Part Time
A Customer Success Trainer plays a very vital role as they are responsible for training or teaching customer success representatives on how to handle customer queries and customer service skills. Candidates seeking a job as a trainer in a call center need to be equipped with the right resume that will help them highlight their skills and expertise in training people on skills like customer service, soft skills etc.
– Trainer is responsible of assisting newly recruited employees for their jobs and the reinforcement training of current employees.
– Trainer assist with on-boarding orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires upon release from classroom training.
– Run live interactive class sessions
– Run roleplay sessions
– Conduct supervised calls with trainees
– Conduct huddles/meetings
– Report daily on trainee progress and issues
– Run full training sessions both online and in class
– Keep logs up to date
– Update training materials
– Create new class material
– Foster open communication with Supervisory and Quality Assurance team and actively strive to develop strong working relationships with all contact center personnel
– Positive, upbeat and highly energetic, while being well organized
– Knowledge of LMS systems
– Classroom management experience
– Call center, customer service experience is an asset
– Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance
– Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills
– Analytical, efficient, and thorough
– More than 1 year of experience in training, coaching, or quality assurance
– Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrate strong organizational skills
– Professional, personable and outstanding at communicating in a positive and effective manner
– Working knowledge of computer operations including proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
– Ability to prioritize workload and work efficiently with minimal supervision
Please send your resume, a cover letter, and 2 references to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.