Yes, you can have chocolate for breakfast as long as it’s our Be Well Chocolate Whey Protein!
Made into a delicious smoothie loaded with nutrient-rich ingredients, heart healthy good for you fats, and boosted with some potent extras, there is no better way to start your day.
- Whey protein from grass-fed cows boosts energy and immunity, supports lean muscle mass, promotes post workout recovery, supports overall good health.
- MCT Oil: helpful for weight management, improved cognitive function, sustained energy
- Greens powder: adds extra veggies into your diet (we can never get enough of those)
- Chia seeds: adds healthy omega 3 fatty acids and fiber to keep you full
- Kale: rich in antioxidants, fiber and vitamin A and C
- Blueberries: full of essential phytonutrients and antioxidants
- Avocado: healthy fats which regulate blood sugars, supports cardiovascular health and provides anti-inflammatory benefits
Here’s the recipe for Frank’s current favorite smoothie, make it yours and your family’s too!
- 1 serving Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 2 tsp MCT Oil
- 1 serving Greens powder
- 1 handful organic kale (about a cup)
- 1 cup organic blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1/5 avocado
- 1 TBS chia seeds
- 8-10 oz non-dairy milk (almond milk, coconut milk, hemp milk) or water
- 4-5 ice cubes
Place ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth and creamy.
(Frank likes his smoothies thick so feel free to add more liquid if necessary to suit your taste.)
Enjoy for breakfast or anytime of day.
P.S. Your kids will never know there are greens in the smoothie…
*Image of “smoothie” via Shutterstock