China’s Global Police Centers Raise Red Flags: Expert
The longest-range missile ever was launched on Oct. 4 from North Korea, flying over Japanese territory. The United States and its allies reacted.
German lawmakers are in Taiwan, showing support for democracy—for the first time since the pandemic broke out.
No politically-sensitive research before the Communist Party Congress—that’s the message China reportedly sent to all foreign banks operating on its turf.
Beijing is looking for information from foreign diplomats in Hong Kong, allegedly asking for floor plan details for their homes and offices.
Over 100 Chinese police centers are operating across the globe—including one in New York. What does it mean for Americans, and what should be done? An expert breaks it down.
Topics in this episode:
- North Korea Conducts Missile Test Over Japan
- U.S., Philippines Navies Open Joint Drills
- German Lawmakers Visit Taiwan
- CCP Asks Banks to Avoid Politics Before Key Meeting
- China Asks Foreign Diplomats in Hk for Floor Plans
- UK Blocks Chinese Company Over Uk Power Grid Key Information
- China’s Global Police Centers Raise Red Flags: Expert
Have other topics you want us to cover? Drop us a line: email@example.com
And if you’d like to buy us a coffee: https://donorbox.org/china-in-focus
Subscribe to our newsletter for more first-hand news from China.
Follow China in Focus on social media:
Click the “Save” button below the video to access it later on “My List”
Follow EpochTV on social media:
BUY Jan 6 DVD: The Real Story of Jan. 6 Documentary（102 Minutes, Color) , Promo Code “[Tiffany]” for 20% off.