You can’t go wrong with fried Brussels sprouts leaves, accented with toasted almonds and red chili flakes.
Chef Danny Elmaleh, Cleo at SLS Las Vegas
Makes 2 servings
- 3 cups Brussels sprouts leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mini capers
- 4 teaspoons garlic oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Pinch of chili flakes
- 2 ounces sliced toasted almonds
- 4 teaspoons chopped parsley
Fry Brussels sprouts leaves at 300 degrees, once crispy, drain on a towel.
In a mixing bowl, add red wine vinegar, olive oil chili flakes, garlic oil, capers and salt.
Toss the crispy leaves and dressing together.
Add the almonds and parsley.