Payment Request Form


To receive payment you will need to make a personal account with Dwolla here:

Please note, this is only available in the United States. If you live elsewhere, please submit the form and you will be contacted to make other arrangements. For anybody not authorized to work in the U.S., they have to obtain an ITIN (individual tax identification number) for foreign tax exemption from a U.S. embassy/consulate. Alternatively, ET must withhold 30% or more on U.S. withholding tax. (Sorry for the inconvenience!)


When you have earned $100 or more (line 4 on your Account Summary table), you can submit a request for payment.

Your Full Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Please select one of the following:

 I have an active Dwolla account. I just made my Dwolla account (activation takes 2-3 days). I live outside the United States and cannot use Dwolla.

Amount requested (required)

Typing your full name in this box will act as your digital signature (required)

Please prove that you're human:


Please check over your submission carefully, before hitting Send.


For more information, please see:

· Contributor Proposal Form

· Epoch Times Contributor Guide

· Epoch Times Contributor FAQs

· Copyright Infringement Notification

· Terms of Service