Five for Four – five cocktail recipes to celebrate the Fourth of July, all from different regions of the USA.
1. Rocket Pop
This cocktail recipe is from Arizona.
Courtesy of Westin La Paloma‘s Azul Restaurant:
- 1 1/2 oz Cruzan rum
- Blueberry compote (with 1/2 oz. blue curaçao)
- Piña colada mix
- Strawberry/raspberry purée
- Blend all ingredients together
- Garnish with strawberry star
2. Baoli Grand Fizz
This cocktail recipe is from Florida.
Courtesy of Baoli Miami
- 5 oz of fresh lemon juice
- 5 organic simple syrup
- 1.5 oz of Abslout Elyx
- In a mixing glass/shaker muddle two whole strawberries.
- Fill shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain contents into tumbler filled with crushed ice.
- Top with Perrier Jouet Gran Brut.
- Garnish with fresh mint and strawberries
3. 4th of July Martini
This cocktail recipe is from Michigan.
Courtesy of Six.One.Six restaurant at the JW Marriott Grand Rapids
- Blue Curacao
- Mix of Stoli Strasberi and lemonade shaken together then poured into martini glass
- Grenadine layered at the bottom
- Blue Curacao float
- Garnish with maraschino cherry.
4. Astro Pop
Courtesy of Hilton Orlando
- 1 ¼ oz. Bacardi Limon
- ¼ oz. Blue Curacao
- ¼ oz. Grenadine
- ½ oz. Sweet and sour
- 2oz Sprite
All the ingredients are layered.
5. Fourth of July Cocktail
- Red- cranberry and grenadine
- Blue- Blue caracao
- White- Titos vodka simple syrup for top layer
- Layer the ingredients for the festive coloring
- Garnish with raspberries and blueberries