The 29th annual Induction Ceremony of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will take place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on Thursday, April 10 at 7 p.m.
The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees are:
· Peter Gabriel – Peter is performing; Chris Martin is inducting him
· Daryl Hall and John Oates – Hall and Oates are performing; Questlove is inducting them
· KISS – Inducted by Tom Morello
· Nirvana – Michael Stipe inducting Nirvana
· Linda Ronstadt – Inducted by Glenn Frey; Musical tribute from: Bonnie Raitt, Stevie Nicks, Carrie Underwood, Emmylou Harris, Sheryl Crow
· Cat Stevens – Performing; Inductee TBD
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Award for Musical Excellence (previously the Sidemen category):
· The E Street Band – Inducted by Bruce Springsteen; E Street Band performing
The 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony will be televised on HBO on Saturday, May 31 at 9 p.m. EST.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum will host a simulcast of the 29th annual Induction Ceremony on Thursday, April 10 beginning at 7 p.m. Tickets for the Induction Simulcast are $20 and can be found at http://tickets.rockhall.com.
The 3+ hour ceremony will begin at 7:30 p.m. and will include performances and presentations which will be broadcasted on a 12 foot screen on the Museum’s Main Stage and several other large screens throughout the Museum. All exhibits will be open during the ceremony.
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum is located in Cleveland, Ohio. The Museum is a nonprofit organization that holds exhibits, public events, educational programs and a world-class Library and Archives.
For more information on the 2014 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees, Induction Ceremony and Simulcast visit rockhall.com/inductees.