NBA Playoff Standings 2014: Suns Close to Overtaking Mavericks or Grizzlies
More in NBA
Russell Westbrook Injured? Thunder Guard Leaves Toronto Game With Possible Knee Injury
NBA Playoff Standings 2014: Bobcats, Wizards, Mavericks Drop as Knicks, Hawks, Grizzlies Win
Woodson Not Mad Knicks Offered His Job to Jackson
The latest NBA playoff standings for 2014 have the nine-team race in the Western Conference getting really interesting.
The Phoenix Suns are close to climbing back into the top eight after dropping down several weeks ago. And it’s the Dallas Mavericks which are closest to dropping to ninth.
With the Minnesota Timberwolves basically out of contention, it’s down to nine teams in the conference battling for eight spots.
The Suns are half a game behind both Dallas and the Memphis Grizzlies.
Meanwhile, in the East, the New York Knicks are still trying to get out of ninth but are three games behind the Atlanta Hawks. Inside of the top eight, the Brooklyn Nets are close to overtaking the Chicago Bulls for the fourth spot after going 8-2 in its last 10 while the Bulls are only a half a game behind the Toronto Raptors.
See the full standings below.
1. Indiana Pacers (51-19)
2. Miami Heat (47-21) [3 games back]
3. Toronto Raptors (39-30) [11.5 games back]
4. Chicago Bulls (39-31) [12 games back]
5. Brooklyn Nets (37-31) [13 games back]
6. Washington Wizards (36-34) [15 games back]
7. Charlotte Bobcats (34-36) [17 games back]
8. Atlanta Hawks (31-37) [19 games back]
9. New York Knicks (29-41) [22 games back]
10. Cleveland Cavaliers (27-43) [24.5 games back]
1. San Antonio Spurs (53-16)
2. Oklahoma City Thunder (51-18) [2 games back]
3. L.A. Clippers (49-21) [4.5 games back]
4. Houston Rockets (47-22) [6 games back]
5. Portland Trailblazers (45-25) [8.5 games back]
6. Golden State Warriors (44-27) [10 games back]
7. Memphis Grizzlies (41-28) [12 games back]
8. Dallas Mavericks (42-29) [12 games back]
9. Phoenix Suns (41-29) [12.5 games back]
10. Minnesota Timberwolves (34-34) [18.5 games back]