Vhong Navarro Latest News: ABS-CBN Host Finally Gets Back on Instagram
More in Asia & Pacific
Helena Belmonte Dead: Latest News is That Filipino Model Had Bipolar Disorder
Malaysia 777 Missing Update: Search for Objects Turns Up Nothing
Taliban Murder Nine in Afghan Hotel Including Two Children
Vhong Navarro, a frequent user of Instagram, stopped using the social media website after he was attacked in Deniece Cornejo’s apartment on January 22.
More than six weeks went by and Navarro had still not gone back on the service to post anything.
Navarro is very popular on Instagram, with over 570,000 followers.
He posts pictures from events he goes to, activities he engages in, and of outfits he dresses in.
He posted one of signature photos, a collection of four different photos, on the day of the incident. It shows he whole outfit, along with close-ups of his sunglasses and shoes.
“Thank you sir @chris7magno @magnooptical for my #gucci shades and sir @markchanny for my @trafficfw shoes!” he said.
The incident on January 22 left Navarro in the hospital. He was beaten by businessman Cedric Lee and some cohorts of Lee’s. Lee and model Cornejo claimed that Navarro tried to rape Cornejo but evidence so far supports Navarro’s story that he was beaten and the subject of a blackmail attempt.
Navarro has finally posted an update on Instagram, a photo of him with co-hosts and others involved with the show “It’s Showtime.”
“My second family … Thank you!” he said in the caption. The photo is posted above.