Glenn Beck Conspiracy: Alleges Third Man Involved in Boston Marathon Bombings (+Videos)
You may also like
Glenn Beck conspiracy: A third man was involved with the Boston Marathon bombings, and was at one point labeled a terrorist by federal officials, according to Beck.
Glenn Beck, a former Fox News personality who now has his own television network, The Blaze, said on his show on April 23 that the U.S. government is hiding key facts about the investigation into the Boston Marathon bombings.
“The government has not come clean,” he said. “Some of this information has come out over the weekend, and immediately the government tried to discredit it.”
Beck claims that sources from multiple law enforcement agencies have told him that a Saudi national was detained on April 15, the same day the bombs exploded near the finish line of the Boston Marathon.
Two FBI sources allegedly told Beck that the Saudi national was “in custody,” and those and other sources said that the man was labeled with a 212 3b tag. The tag “means that you have demonstrated yourself to be a proven terrorist and to be engaged in proven terrorist activity,” said Beck.
Beck said he has time-stamped documents proving his claims.
Law enforcement officials searched the man’s apartment the same day, according to Beck.
The Saudi national was then mysteriously cleared of any terrorism related status, and eventually of any status at all, said Beck. That came after meetings between Vice President Joe Biden and the Saudia Arabia foreign minister, and President Barack Obama and the foreign minister and a Saudi ambassador, Beck claims.
A separate report last week claims that Michelle Obama visited Saudia Arabia around the same time.
Beck said that true Americans should call their congressmen and congresswomen and demand to know what’s going on: “If the American people do not stand up and they do not demand justice to be done, and they do not demand information about the Saudi right now, our sources tell us there’s one of two things: he’s either on a plane tomorrow or he’s already gone.”
Beck points to a letter that the Congressional Committee on Homeland Security sent to Department of Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano that asks for a classified briefing about what happened with the Saudi national.
“Media reports have continued to raise concerns about this individual and adjustments that may have been made to his immigration status, including possible visa revocation and terrorist watch-listing, in the days following the bombing,” the letter reads.
Congressmen Michael McCaul, Jeff Duncan, Peter King, and Congresswoman Candice Miller sent the letter.
Duncan in a committee hearing last week asked Napolitano about the Saudi national.
“We’ve got this guy who was there. We know he was there,” said Duncan. “He was arrested, he wasn’t arrested, was detained in the hospital covered with blood, he was at the scene, and yet we’re going to deport him. We’re going to remove him from the scene.”
Napolitano said she was “unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston.” She said the one of the questions Duncan asked was “so full of misstatements and misapprehensions and it’s just not worthy of an answer.”
Department of Homeland Security officials later told CNN that the confusion over Saudi nationals following the arrest is actually: one was in a Boston hospital after the marathon because he was there and injured, but was not a suspect nor a person of interest.
Another Saudi national from the Boston area who is in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody for violating his visa requirements has no relation to the Boston Marathon bombings.
Glenn Beck said he would have more updates in the coming days.