- Shen Yun ‘Very Enriching,’ Says Architect
- Chinese Family Gets Chance to See Shen Yun Live
- ‘Definitely worth coming,’ Neurosurgeon Says of Shen Yun
- Shen Yun, ‘It’s quite an experience!’ Says Chicago Surgeon
- Shen Yun on Mother’s Day
- Retired Company President: Shen Yun ‘It was fantastic’
- Gaining a New Understanding of Chinese Culture Through Watching Shen Yun
- The Spirituality is ‘Thought Provoking’
- Shen Yun Is an ‘Unexpected Mixture’ of ‘Spirituality, Music, and Entertainment,’ Says Vaccine Specialist
- Shen Yun Soloist Is ‘Powerful, beautiful’
- Rhode Islanders Find Chicago Shen Yun ‘Soothing’
- Health Care Consultant Enjoys Shen Yun’s Energy
- Shen Yun Makes Attendees ‘Appreciate art and music even more’
- Circuit Court Judge Says Shen Yun Imparts ‘A Powerful Lesson’
- Dance Studio Owner Finds Shen Yun Themes Inspiring
- Dance Teacher to Re-Work Upcoming Dance After Seeing Shen Yun
- Artist Enjoys Colors in Shen Yun
- Shen Yun Makes Former Deputy Commissioner ‘Feel like a new person’
- Rich Chinese Culture in Shen Yun Connects with Professors
- Writer Sees ‘Joy’ and ‘Warmth in Shen Yun
- Music Teacher: Shen Yun Orchestra ‘Elegant’ and ‘Peaceful’
- Shen Yun ‘Absolutely Fascinating’
- Shen Yun, ‘Very graceful art work,’
- Shen Yun ‘Best Spectacular,’ Says International Corporation Executive
- Author Enjoys Seeing Chinese Culture Presented Through Shen Yun
- Actress Sees ‘Inner Life’ from Shen Yun Dancers’ Moves
- Lawyer Enjoys a Shen Yun Family Outing
- Doctor of Psychology Mesmerized by Shen Yun’s Energy
- Shen Yun a Wonderful Experience, Says Doctor
- Shen Yun, Beautiful and Graceful, Says Hawaiian Actress
- Mexican Painter Finds ‘Goodness’ and ‘Peace’ in Shen Yun
- Santos Laguna Player Leaves Shen Yun ‘With a joy that cannot be explained’
- Shen Yun Shows ‘Relationship between heaven and earth,’ Says Scholar
- CNN en Español Anchor: Shen Yun Doing ‘Important Work’
- Shen Yun Dancers ‘Wonderful,’ Says Renowned Actor
- Mexican Actress Finds Hope for the Future in Shen Yun
- Shen Yun ‘Touches the soul, the heart, and the mind,’ Says Puebla Entrepreneur
- Melbourne, Fla., Theatergoers Acclaim Shen Yun
- Retired Judge Declares Shen Yun Wonderful
- Shen Yun, ‘You should just go see it’
- Shen Yun Heartwarming, Says Retired College Professor
- Shen Yun, Everything Former Dancer Was Hoping For
- Artist Touched by Perfection of Shen Yun
- Shen Yun a ‘Visual and Audio Extravaganza,’ Says Lawyer
- CEO Appreciates Shen Yun’s Serenity
For David Slocum, one of the founding members of the CNY Ballet Company, Shen Yun was an entirely new experience.
Ms. Catherine Koch said the singing was “powerful” and said she hadn't heard the style used by Chinese singers before. “That was really awesome,” she said. “I loved it.”
"I love the stories behind the performances, like the mythology and some of the sentiment behind some of them."
Shen Yun Performing Arts graced the stage at The Oncenter Crouse Hinds Theater on May 12, delighting the audience with a revival of the oldest culture in the world.
“I think it's wonderful just how 'classic' it is,” said Dr. Scharoun of Shen Yun. “I'm really starting to understand a lot of the history of China through the dance.”
Shen Yun Performing Arts presented a revival of the 5,000-year-old Chinese culture at the The Oncenter Crouse Hinds Theater Sunday night.
“It lifts my spirit,” Carol Smith said. “I'm absolutely changed by the music.”
Dr. Robert Gasior was impressed by the opening number, Descending to the World, and said, "It was superb, I thought everything—was quite excellent."
“There were a couple of scenes where people saved others and not just themselves, and where they understood others' perspective even though they were different from their [...]
Mrs. Gao deeply appreciated many aspects of the performance. She said "The orchestra was great! The dancing was excellent. The singing was also awesome."
The Zhang couple could not emphasize enough the pureness they felt emanating from the performers. Mrs. Zhang said "I was most impressed by the pureness of the performers. [...]
Ms. Li was in Japan for only a few months and she believed that what she saw presented by Shen Yun was the genuine Chinese culture.
A young Toronto dancer ascends to the world stage and performs with Shen Yun.
Mr. Trang believes Shen Yun is the only avenue presently available for Chinese people to express their “rich culture.”
After years of training and performing, Mr. Sun understands deeply that classical Chinese dance is much more than just technique.
Classical Chinese dance not only portrays the transformations of one’s innermost emotional state, but also daily activities from all walks of life.
Shen Yun dances embody the harmonious balance between yin and yang with masculine vigor and feminine elegance.
Chinese dance, with its fluid movements and foundation in traditional beliefs, would soon be swept into a wave by the Chinese Communist Party, that would tear away its roots [...]
A professional musician was stunned by Shen Yun: "I couldn’t even imagine they you could put [classical Western and Chinese instruments] together and so well, so [much] [...]
In a unique way the Shen Yun Performing Arts orchestra combines classical western with traditional Chinese instruments.
An interview with Ms. Chen Ying, conductor of the Shen Yun Performing Arts New York Company orchestra.
Chinese New Year celebrations took on a taste of philanthropy Feb. 12, as people from New York's business, arts and literary community gathered for a dinner and silent auction [...]
Chinese people are quietly spreading DVDs of Shen Yun Performing Arts, a premier performing arts company that specializes in classical Chinese dance.
Presenting 5,000 years of Chinese history compressed into two hours of entertainment and cultural education, Shen Yun Performing Arts leaves Canada a little richer once again.
Los Angeles & Orange County
New York - Brooklyn
New York - Manhattan
New York - Westchester
St. Paul, MN
West Palm Beach
The Hague, Netherlands
Busan, South Korea
Goyang, South Korea
Sendai City, Japan
Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Some of the best dancers in the world presented myths and legends in Philadelphia as Shen Yun Performing Arts took to the stage at Merriam Theater. Shen Yun’s orchestra, [...]
Richard Gaglio: "You’re not just sitting and watching, you’re sitting and being part of something bigger than what you are. If you notice, there’s nobody talking, [...]
"The stories, the color, the talents, the dance, excitement, I think it is fabulous," said renowned scientist Virginia Hinshaw.